The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

+3
Visage
DS9
Fenon
7 posters

Steam offers.

Visage
    Visage

Steam offers. - Page 10 Empty Re: Steam offers.

Post by Visage Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Put my money where my mouth is, FC2 comes with all the dlc so well worth it even though I've alreay played half way through on 360.
    Will probably end up on my games bought but never played list.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Did not know Far Cry 2 was on sale, hmmm... I... I don't want to spend money but... Damn... and 7 hours or so left, I'd have to buy it tonight... Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition or the normal edition... HELP!

Edit:

Help acquired via Steam chat.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:25 pm

Ok bought them.

I hope nothing else I have an interest in comes up in the sale.
    Visage
    Visage

Post by Visage Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:43 pm

New Vegas (Ultimate edition if anyone was interested) is the biggest surprise for me, it’s not a million miles away from Skyrim vanilla looks quite good, but I’ve already started playing with mods. Very Happy
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:28 am

I don't really know jack diddles about New Vegas, I pretty much ignored it I suppose because it looks too much like Fallout3, which shouldn't be a bad thing since I really enjoyed Fallout3, I just didn't feel inspired to care about New Vegas, I'm also not a fan of Las Vegas which I suppose is also a big factor to why I didn't and still don't really care about the game. I'm sure when I start playing that will change, that won't happen tonight though the download speed is crap, either people are buying those deal before they end or a lot of people are online tonight and killing my speed.

I'm pretty interested in Far Cry 3 whenever it's coming out, if it isn't out already so I thought it might be good to play one of the Far Cry series first, couldn't be arsed with the first one though.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:11 pm

Hmm thats interesting, I started Fallout New Vegas and it crashed on start up, I tried restarting steam after seeing it suggested some where on the net and it starts updating. Not had that happen before but hey if it makes the game work I'll be happy.

Edit:

Yep that work I can play it now.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:44 pm

Piss balls you need to make an account to access additional content in Far Cry 2... I'm assuming that DLC and I don't really want to make another bleeding account.
    Visage
    Visage

Post by Visage Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Not downloaded it yet, Is the dlc worth it? I think its a few extra vehicles & guns most of it is to do with multi player, I must admit we did used to have fun with the map editor on xbox but I got this for the campaign that from what I remember is quite good but gets frustrating later on when you have to rely on malaria tablets.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:54 pm

I've no idea I've not even looked to see what it is.

Ok I've now looked:

Single player additional content:

Three brand-new weapons: Silenced shotgun, Sawed-off shotgun, Crossbow

Two new vehicles: Unimog, Quad

Multiplayer additional content:

Additional weapons and four new exciting maps: Cheap Labor, Last Resort, Lake Smear, Fort Fury

Meh can't say it's hugely interesting DLC.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:45 pm

New stuff on sale, I wouldn't bother with Fable 3 I've heard it's a bit naff and unbalanced (I think either guns or magic were too powerful). I've not played it so I don't know if it's actually any good to play, I have seen that you can get stuck in tree's though and I believe you are screwed if that happens.

My picks for today are Evochron Mercenary which is like Elite only with more features, though a smaller galaxy to explore, I own this game and it's pretty fun and made by one man though like Minecraft was, it also has online play. ARMA II is also a good game, I've not played it but it's supposed to be the best realistic military shooter game around at the moment, I'm not really interested in military shooter at the moment and I'd rather play them co-op. DoW and Batman Arkham City are also on sale.

Don't really know much about the other games.
    Visage
    Visage

Post by Visage Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Right going to stick my neck out - Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga - is good, I've played in on xbox but traded it once Skyrim came along, found it a bit of a challenge to be honest but in a good way, but I thought Skyrim was the answer to all my rpg needs. Sales not got long to go though so prob best to wait for another sale when it will be a bit cheaper.

I probably would have got Evochron Mercenary if I hadent already got X Superbox (thats the one with the x3 games) I've got my work cut out to get into them.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:34 pm

I had to look that up, by the name I thought it was an indie game about box stacking... I was thinking why the heck is Vis comparing those two games?
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:37 pm

DON'T GET Operation Flashpoint Red River! It's a piece of crap. The nerve they have to sell it for £6.24 it should be around 99p. Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising is alright, I quite enjoyed playing that though it lied a lot about major features of the game.

Bastion is worth getting but I don't have it and I don't think I will at the moment even though it's good. The rest I can't really speak for.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:05 pm

Borderlands is free this weekend, I'm guessing though you guys already have it.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:20 pm

I've finally bought that Transformers game, it's on offer on Steam at the moment but it ends later today in about 10 hours.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:57 am

Been doing a little bit of playing on the Transformers game, it's pretty good after the first mission on the Decepticon side, that was a bit of a corridor-fest, gets better after that though the game is pretty short in it's story mode, it does have online though and I've heard that's where the game shines. I suggest playing the game with the sound on high, it doesn't need it, there's nothing wrong with the sound it's just so much more intense, it's like going to the cinema to watch the Transformer's movies except the game doesn't suck (The first movie was good, but the humans in it still sucked).
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:19 pm

Every time I buy something on Steam the phone rings just after and I think crap somethings gone wrong and they are calling me. It never is that, it doesn't matter what time at night I buy stuff there is always a phone call.

I bought:

Home a little Indie horror game, thought it might be fun to play tonight and it was only 99p.

Prototype you should have heard of this game, I don't really care much about it but hey it was £3.74 so why not.

Cthulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death VII I've heard good things about these two games, though that was quite a while ago and I can't remember what was said, you can only buy the games together on Steam but that's ok they are only 50p.

I was going to buy Lucius but from a review I watched part of it looked to have quite a few graphical bugs, nothing too major just things popping in for example an object on the table next to you suddenly appearing. When the kid was going down stairs on his trike there wasn't a proper animation it was the same as it would be going across flat ground. The main turn off was that you had no choice about how you killed people, when I saw the game I envisioned Hitman style gameplay but with occult powers, I wanted to spend ages playing thinking of different ways of going about the killing. That above all else killed my interest in the game, which is a shame it could have been a huge hit if they had done that, I think it will mostly be ignored as it is.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:00 am

Home is really good, I was quite spooked playing it (Almost wrote watching it which is kind of right) I'm not one for horror or anything like it, I expect it's super tame to people that play these a lot. I haven't finished it yet, it isn't a long game it says to give yourself one and a half hours and play it all the way through, I've nearly been playing it for that long so I must be near the end, I would have finished it tonight but I took the games advice to turn the lights out and wear earphones and well the damn things were hurting my ears a lot so I had to stop.

Highly recommend the game, well worth the price for a night of spookiness. It maybe short but there is replay value I think and also I don't think you'd want it to be longer, you need to play it in one sitting really.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:21 am

Prototype is a little meh at the moment, there's a funny bug if you have Windows 7 where the audio is sped up a lot, you have to change the settings of your speakers to fix it. It's a pretty gore filled game which is fun, the textures are pretty bad in places I'm not sure how old this game is now. Controls aren't great but that's because it was designed for a controller not keyboard and mouse, might plug mine in later and see if it's any better.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Magic the Gathering 2013 is on sale, might buy it. It's only £3 something.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:21 pm

Free weekend on Steam! Endless Space.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Meh not the game I was thinking of, it's like Sword of the Stars. SotS is an awesome game but a bit difficult to get into and so is this, more so maybe.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:41 am

A couple of games are free this weekend (Just for the weekend) Dead Island Riptide and Rising Storm.
    Longlegz
    Longlegz

Steam offers. - Page 10 Empty Steam Autumn Sale 2013

Post by Longlegz Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:43 pm

Hi to the regulars.

Steam's Autumn sale is now on 27 November to 3 December with daily special offers.
    Grab yerselves a bargain.     Cool Cool  Wink 

Longlegz.
    Darkstone
    Darkstone

Post by Darkstone Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:45 pm

Picked up the new Tomb Raider and some Borderlands 2 DLC for under £10, result Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:38 am