The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

4 player monster fighting game on the Wii

Visage
    Visage

4 player monster fighting game on the Wii Empty 4 player monster fighting game on the Wii

Post by Visage Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:56 pm

Out this Friday Monster Hunter try apparently the online will be free here and the US, it's battle monsters level up make new gear via quest items drops etc, worth keeping an eye on if you have a Wii. Very Happy

The youtube vids look good, I'll probably be persuading my son to spend some of his birthday cash on this Wink pirat tongue
    Visage
    Visage

4 player monster fighting game on the Wii Empty Re: 4 player monster fighting game on the Wii

Post by Visage Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:00 pm

The above tactic worked, now all I have to do is send him to bed early Twisted Evil
    Visage
    Visage

4 player monster fighting game on the Wii Empty Re: 4 player monster fighting game on the Wii

Post by Visage Thu May 13, 2010 12:36 pm

Quick update this is very good but I just can’t get myself into it, the graphics are probably some of the best the Wii has seen but it still looks old gen to me, the monster animation is amazing I partially like the way they react to fire some shy away from it some are bolder than others, but I can’t help thinking how much better it would be on a console with more grunt and it needs a lot of time sunk into it and that’s something I have precious little of.

However I hear there is a online only version coming to xbox live but the bad news is that there will be an additional monthly charge to play on top of the gold account charge when it’s free on the Wii!! Evil or Very Mad

I did have a quick look online but was disappointed that the town/lobby doesn’t have other players wondering around instead imagine a empty PSO ship that only has a desk where you can create or join other games already in progress, unfortunately my skills aren’t that great so I didn’t have the nerve to jump into a game.

Here’s an idea of what you have to face, so far I’ve only seen the smaller ones so only scratched the surface your character is the one running at he far left.affraid
    4 player monster fighting game on the Wii Mhbig

My boy is under the impression that he’s nearly finished the game, I’ve yet to show him this picture I think all he’s about to finish is the tutorial lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:04 am