The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

2 posters

The Witcher 2 is coming out in a few days.

Visage
    Visage

The Witcher 2 is coming out in a few days. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Witcher 2 is coming out in a few days.

Post by Visage Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:48 am

Sorted, dont ask how it was trial and error but yes it's now working with a fresh new download from Gog, the new intro is good, sets the story up better.
    Fenon
    Fenon

The Witcher 2 is coming out in a few days. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Witcher 2 is coming out in a few days.

Post by Fenon Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:32 pm

I'm trying to install this again, so far it's working but I don't know how far I'll get. I doubt I'll put much effort into trying, if I can't get it installed today I'll give up again for like 6 months.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:22 pm

That attempt did fail but I got the downloader from the actual website rather than using the one that comes up when you click on the launcher and at the moment it's downloading the patches pretty well. Still got to get it working when it is all downloaded.

Edit: ... Nevermind, it's failed again.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:43 am

Downloading the GoG back up now, finally caved and made an account. I like that they give you free games, can't wait to play Teen Agent I can't believe I've never heard of that game I bet it's better than Witcher 2!
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Yay it works!! I can finally play this game again! The task bar is at the bottom of the screen when playing but patch 3.2 might fix that, failing that I'll just have it shrink out of the way.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Damn just installed the 3.2 patch and the game doesn't work again, seems though that the problem is Kaspersky 2011, so I'm going to update to 2013. Hope this works and doesn't screw up my internet security...
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:52 am

Yep the game works fine now, oh and the task bar thing was just that full screen wasn't enabled even though other than the task bar it looked like full screen. Don't like the new gadget icon for Kaspersky, bit ugly.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:42 pm

Good lord have you tried Dark Mode? It's almost impossible to survive any fight!

I've given up on the idea of playing with that mode in the main story, for now anyway once I'm back up to speed with the game I might chance my mind. I thought I'd give it a try in the Arena mini-game, I had to redo the first fight a few times over I got close a few times but couldn't finish it, in the end I had to sell my trousers and boots in order to buy potions. Really fun battle, I need to learn more about combat, I rolled out of the way but if I learn to block it might all be easier.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:51 pm

Awww sweet there are different hair styles now!

I love CD Projekt Red, they've given so much after release of an already highly detailed and deep game without charging you for it. Mojang are doing a good job of that as well but it's almost more expected of them, still they could have just stopped releasing new patches after the official release and started making and selling DLC.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:59 am

Aww you could use the Brothel in Flotsam it was just down stairs... Embarassed I was already taking a long time in Flotsam, I guess now I'll never leave. I kid, but I do respect the developers a lot for having the balls to add this feature with actual sexual scene's, puts GTA to shame "Do you want some coffee?". I like Flotsam a lot, it's such a beautiful place and well I think the developers spent too much time on it and not enough on the other area's, though I suppose the second area is like two area's and the game splits off into different story lines after Flotsam, not to mention that you are held up in Flotsam so it should feel like you've been there a long time and have done a lot there while waiting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:58 pm