The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

2 posters

Darkstone I have a question for you.

Fenon
    Fenon

Darkstone I have a question for you. Empty Darkstone I have a question for you.

Post by Fenon Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:34 pm

If PSO2 is a Steam only game will you use Steam or not play PSO2? I know you hate Steam, but would PSO2 be enough to kicking and screaming into installing and signing up with it. For the Total War series was want forced me to using it, I wonder if PSO will be what does it for you.
    Darkstone
    Darkstone

Darkstone I have a question for you. Empty Re: Darkstone I have a question for you.

Post by Darkstone Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:46 am

It`s a good question Fen and I really dont know if I would use Steam for PSO2,if Skyrim comes out on Steam then that would be the game that pushes me into using it.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Darkstone I have a question for you. Empty Re: Darkstone I have a question for you.

Post by Fenon Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:28 pm

Ah Skyrim is that Elder Scrolls thing you were posting about, I thought the release of Skyrim on the same day as Minecraft was a joke, that Skyrim was some crap game. I didn't know what it was till I just youtubed it.

Well lets hope PSO2 isn't on Steam. But I think if it is when the hype starts you'll find it hard to resist, it will torment you day and night.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content