The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

3 posters

I'm thinking about...

Fenon
    Fenon

I'm thinking about... Empty I'm thinking about...

Post by Fenon Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:16 am

Giving up gaming. I've been saying to myself that after I get PSO 2 I'll stop buying games. (Except if Shenmue 3 comes out, then I'll buy a console just to play that game). I've already started making exceptions though, like if my nephew really wants to play a game with me I'll get it, and if it's a game series I really like...

Lets face it, it isn't going to happen, but a man can dream about quiting gaming.
    DS9
    DS9

I'm thinking about... Empty Re: I'm thinking about...

Post by DS9 Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:41 am

wot chu talkin' bout willis?
    Briisace
    Briisace

Post by Briisace Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:26 pm

and watch soaps?
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:14 pm

I would quite like to take up Whittling, I quite enjoy it and it's my main activity in a meditation thing a guy taught me.

I'm going on a one day photography course soon, I'd quite like to take photos of stuff. I want to do a cooking class, to learn how to not poison people, or at least to know why they are being poisoned so that I can be more effective at it. And also to be more of a human.

The meditation thing is based on some american guys, thing where you imagine yourself going over a bridge an on the other side of the bridge is a house and in that house is everything you want to achieve, trophes etc. It's a motivational thing, you have to imagine yourself going back over the bridge to leave. My house in the meditation is empty and just has one room, I usually just sit outside and do nothing, or just whittle. To be honest thats about all I want from life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:18 pm