The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

2 posters

Transformations (Start thinking about it)

Fenon
    Fenon

Transformations (Start thinking about it) Empty Transformations (Start thinking about it)

Post by Fenon Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:44 am

You have to choose between Dark Knight and Paladin, once you've made your choice you can't go back (No take backs). Dark Knight is offence Paladin is defence and support.

Each Trans looks like it has a skill tree, not looked at it properly, it's a bit late right now.

Right now for me I'm thinking:

Fena - Dark Knight

BLKDragoon - Paladin

Gunrick (Karok) - Dark Knight

Fenon - Paladin (? Not sure)
    DS9
    DS9

Transformations (Start thinking about it) Empty Re: Transformations (Start thinking about it)

Post by DS9 Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:27 am

hey shouldnt Fena be our Meeper, after all you have been resta and reviving ?
    Fenon
    Fenon

Transformations (Start thinking about it) Empty Re: Transformations (Start thinking about it)

Post by Fenon Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:04 pm

I don't really see her as a healer, she has some healing skills but mostly she is a power house, Blind Arrow for example can pretty much one shot a lot of bosses and does massive damage to even high level bosses. I'm not sure what healing skills the Paladin trans has.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:01 am