The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

+2
DS9
Briisace
6 posters

So................ ( how to get PSOBB ?)

Briisace
    Briisace

So................ ( how to get PSOBB ?) Empty So................ ( how to get PSOBB ?)

Post by Briisace Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:11 pm

If I wanted to play this, what exactly do I need to do? I've looked at the links and what not but I'm not even sure what your playing. Very Happy

I'm not saying I'm going to put enough hours into it to get anywhere but I wouldn't mind a quick look.

If someone could do a step by step post to show how to get me up and running I'd be much obliged.

And when I say step by step, I mean step by step including links for downloads etc. scratch
    DS9
    DS9

So................ ( how to get PSOBB ?) Empty Re: So................ ( how to get PSOBB ?)

Post by DS9 Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:00 pm

Get Game
    http://files.pioneer2.net/Ephinea_PSOBB_Client.zip

Creat Account
    http://ephinea.pioneer2.net/create_account.php

Keyboard layout
    http://www.schtserv.com/images/psobb-board.jpg

I know it's a very old game and a bit daunting starting from Lev1 but i decided i still like playing it and there is enough players that you can get a game.
    To arrange meet-ups please post on online gaming meetup thread in the members only section.

Section ID Calculator for BlueBurst
    http://tailsarchive.net/re/psobb/

Other Servers
    http://www.schtserv.com/ ( 2015 - has been down for several months, future unconfirmed )

Last edited by DS9 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Fenon
    Fenon

So................ ( how to get PSOBB ?) Empty Re: So................ ( how to get PSOBB ?)

Post by Fenon Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Afraid the registering thing is down for a while, seems someone hacked it. Found out trying to make another account.
    Briisace
    Briisace

Post by Briisace Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:10 pm

Install game link no worky.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:33 pm

Yeah had the same problem http://schtserv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=12422 find the client that suits you on that link.
    DarkShroud
    DarkShroud

Post by DarkShroud Mon May 03, 2010 1:05 am

Theres a post on the shtack forums saying the registration should be back by Tues Smile
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Mon May 03, 2010 2:01 am

Nice, I'm going to make something like 5 accounts just incase this happens again.
    DS9
    DS9

Post by DS9 Mon May 03, 2010 2:32 pm

Fenon wrote:Nice, I'm going to make something like 5 accounts just incase this happens again.

that's probably why it was down in the first place Twisted Evil

well hopefully bri will be able to join us soon then
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Mon May 10, 2010 8:45 am

REGISTRATION IS BACK UP!!!!

Bri and everyone else use it before it goes down again!
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Mon May 10, 2010 8:50 am

You can only register once per day.
    Visage
    Visage

Post by Visage Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:46 am

bumping this to the top to save me scrolling down the page to find it Razz
    DS9
    DS9

Post by DS9 Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:12 pm

sticky and adjusted title (now you'll never find it mwhahahaha)
    Visage
    Visage

Post by Visage Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:51 pm

Thyank you, why didn't I think of that. <facepalm/>
    Briisace
    Briisace

Post by Briisace Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:58 pm

I had a right job trying to install this on my new pc. Never could get it going.
    Visage
    Visage

Post by Visage Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:20 pm

Up and running Very Happy have to run it as administrater, but it's working, but keyboard is my week point i need to get a controller working. Razz
    Visage
    Visage

Post by Visage Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Ah so nice to be back, setting up a controller was a breeze, but got a server dc just before the dragon, but pleased it's working and it's looking a lot better than I remember.

Name is ShadowRA but will prob make another as that was just a quicky to check it worked.
    DS9
    DS9

Post by DS9 Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:40 am

i thought ud been on scht servers before vis?
    Visage
    Visage

Post by Visage Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:34 am

No matey I'm a scht virgin if I'd known it was so easy I'd have been on ages ago.

Got a second dc in forest2 are the servers a bit unstable or might it be me? I used to have a dc prob with psu turned out to be the wireless controller drivers, but they've been all updated since.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:32 pm

I tried to download this before and the download was too pants. It's still just as pants but I'm not downloading anything else so at least it's not getting in the way. Stupid download it was 50kb/s now it's 29kb/s it's just getting worse as it goes a long so the download time doesn't change much...
    Visage
    Visage

Post by Visage Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:56 pm

For me the Game only took about 15 to 20 minutes to download, I thought it was just some installer as it was so quick but turned out to be the game Shocked I recon you've gone over your dl limit fen.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:14 pm

I got it from one of those things like mega upload. The free download is usually limited to 50kb/s. I have downloaded and it's gone up to 800kb/s which is what my normal download is recently.

Where did you download the game from? can you send me the link so I can try it out.
    Visage
    Visage

Post by Visage Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:42 pm

Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:57 pm

I got a thing about flowers when I clicked on that Megaupload link.
    Darkstone
    Darkstone

Post by Darkstone Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:22 pm

I`v just tried two different installers that I have.The first one installs but hangs at the lobby screen.The second one will only install in C:program files/.... so thats not going on my machine.I`ve just tried both the Megaupload and Hotfile links for the Win7 installer and got amazingly bad download speeds,7 hours for a 500meg file ? you`re having a laugh.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Yeah I'm doing the Win 7 Hotfile download, so I'm not the only one getting crap download times. Mine originally said 3 hours but it's taken longer than that, the download gets slower as it goes a long as I said. Mines nearly done now 1 hour left, time to get ready for my connection to die so it gets cancelled, I'm going to guess it happens with a few minutes left of the download.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content