The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

Urp-a-flurp

Fenon
    Fenon

Urp-a-flurp Empty Urp-a-flurp

Post by Fenon Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:07 am

I'm no cook, I usually microwave stuff but tomorrow I'm going to do a little experimenting for experimental dish I'm thinking of trying. If I'm going to cook I'm going to try and be creative with it, I'm not just going to do it in the normal fashion. I am whole-heartedly looking forward to a nasty case of food poisoning. The thing that sucks about trying to be creative with cooking, people will slander you with the name Heston...
    Fenon
    Fenon

Urp-a-flurp Empty Re: Urp-a-flurp

Post by Fenon Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:20 pm

Holy crap it sort of worked! Lessons have been learned but on the whole it was good, the only problem was that the flavour wasn't strong enough, I miss judged how strong of a flavour jacket potato has all I need do is up the dose of the chocolate sauce etc and it will be good. I only did the jacket potato today, I think I'll give the rest of the dish ago on Thursday and subject my sister as a guinea pig since she was trying to coax me into cooking for her. It smells really good but you really need to search your taste buds to pick up any flavour other than potato.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:49 pm

Yuk, the sauce turned out pretty bad. I should have done more research, I thought a sauce was a sauce was a sauce turns out it ain't. Way too bitter for what I needed, mine needs to be more of a desert so next time I try I'm going to start from that stand point and make it more savoury.

I wasted quite a lot of money and time tonight but I guess I've learnt something, and the sauce can still be used, not by me though it's more of a meat sauce and I'm a veggie.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:09 pm