The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon.

Fenon
    Fenon

Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon. Empty Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon.

Post by Fenon Wed May 30, 2012 2:23 am

Better than the last Transformers movie with it's childish "humour" oh look a robot's humping a womans leg, HA HA HA HA! ... No! There wasn't any of that shit in this movie so I hope they learnt their lesson, sadly they haven't learnt that their male lead is shit and should be replaced, I think they signed him up for 5 movies or something so maybe they couldn't get rid of him because of his contract.

I'll move onto the female lead, first thing to notice is that it's a different female this time, the only reason I know that is because she had a different accent than I remember, frankly she's one of these actresses that for reason's I don't understand people think is attractive and thats the only reason she has the role, to me she's just a bland husk that could be replaced with any other woman like her (And there are plenty, can't tell you how many I can't tell the difference between them), it would be nice if they picked a woman with a personality, and one thats not so boring to look at.

The movie itself was pretty boring, I was wishing it would just end after a certain point. When the Tranformers are fighting it's pretty cool, though overly flashy fighting for my tastes. I see no reason for humans to be involved in the fighting at least not in a way that has anything to do with the plot, have them as background to the fight by all means but I don't want to follow that boring squad around, none of them mean anything to me, I don't care if they die, infact I kind of wish they would so I can just watch the Transformers doing stuff.

Glad I didn't go and see this one in the cinema, I watched this in two parts I couldn't have watched this in one sitting.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:24 am