The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

3 posters

Diablo 3

Neo Chade
    Neo Chade

Diablo 3 Empty Diablo 3

Post by Neo Chade Tue May 15, 2012 2:16 am

Seems fun, I despised Diablo 1's click fest, and never played d2. This seems slightly more involved though, if still clicky. It was free though.

Level 7 wizard after a couple of hours of play. Looking forward to the wtf glass cannon ownage I'm expecting the class to be.
    Visage
    Visage

Diablo 3 Empty Re: Diablo 3

Post by Visage Tue May 15, 2012 8:57 am

Yeah I've seen all the fuss over d3 but I just don't get it, it looks old hat to me, I dont like the view what's it called top down isometric or something? xbox arcade is full of them and most of them rubbish so I think thats whats put me off.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Tue May 15, 2012 10:48 am

I don't like the real cash shop and that people can make money out of it, if I had the game I would constantly be thinking I'm missing out by not trying to make money out of this with all the hours I'm putting in, but if I did try making money out of it I wouldn't have fun. It was bad enough with PSU's auction house, and that was just for ingame money. You know it's going to get abused to high heaven as well.

I think I have Diablo 1, I bought it for 99p with the intent of playing it with Armok, but I don't think we ever did. Not a bad game, the new one isn't on my hit list though, actually I don't really have any games I'm looking forward to right now.
    Neo Chade
    Neo Chade

Post by Neo Chade Tue May 15, 2012 5:29 pm

You can play hardcore mode, which locks you out the AH. And you can also only group with other hardcores. (also death is permanent!!)
    And I'm really not sure how much cash you can make with it. Sure, some people will be making a mint with it. But Blizzard take a 15% cut of withdtrawls. Thats significant. And the real currency is a seperate AH to the in game currency one. Not sure how many are actually wanting to pay real cash for an essentially single player game, especially as gold is plentiful. Sure it has multiplayer, but not really on the scale of any mmo. The bling bling factor isn't as impressive in small groups.

Yeah there nothing new here. It does look good though. And Blizzard polish (almost) everything they make to a ridiculous sheen*. It really is the best example of it's genre. And they tell amazing stories* If you like blasting stuff with magic, either on your own or with mates, this is what you want to play.

(*Modern WoW is of course not included)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:26 am