The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

3 posters

The Crow

Fenon
    Fenon

The Crow Empty The Crow

Post by Fenon Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Finally found my the Crow DVD, been looking for it for ages, I was going to show it to my Nephew but now I'm pretty sure that scene at the start of the movie will be a little too graphic, actually just watched it and while it's distressing it isn't that graphic. Might still wait before I show it to him.

I'm watching it on PC and I had a little motion sickness at the start, didn't last long though. The movie is looking a little dated now, but it's still damn good, I'm not far into the movie at the moment.
    DarkShroud
    DarkShroud

The Crow Empty Re: The Crow

Post by DarkShroud Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:18 pm

Good movie, the sequels were rubbish though. Isn't there meant to be a remake soon?
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:12 pm

Thankfully I've only seen the first movie, I've tried to see one of the sequals (Don't know how many were made) but I just missed it.

I've not heard anything about a remake but I usually hear about these things about 4 years after they are released.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:53 am

Also really enjoyed watching it again, the movie maybe looking a bit dated but it's still bad ass. You know a movies good when it makes you want to put makeup on.

I also found my Highlander DVD I might watch that tomorrow. Highlander movies have some of the worst sequals every, Highlander 2 was freaking awful, from what I remember Highlander 3 wasn't too bad (Thats the one with his adopted son right?). Highlander Endgame was ok and it had some pretty good bit but Highlander the Source was as bad or worse than Highlander 2.
    DS9
    DS9

Post by DS9 Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:03 am

never heard of it. sounds a bit tame. the birds see that's more threatening sounging. plural rather than singular

there was also a highlander series

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:44 am