The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

Bought some video making stuff.

Fenon
    Fenon

Bought some video making stuff. Empty Bought some video making stuff.

Post by Fenon Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:44 pm

Just ordered 2 £70 mic's and Sony Vegas Movie Studio 11 something Suite for £35 or so. £170 odd quid that cost me... I bet the Youtube video stuff won't even work out now knowing my luck, still got to buy Fraps as well. Been putting it off now for a few weeks so it feels good to finally bite the bullet.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Bought some video making stuff. Empty Re: Bought some video making stuff.

Post by Fenon Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:14 pm

Microphones work great and so does the editing software, really easy to use. Bought Fraps today as well, so I can start recording video whenever my Nephew is ready.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:27 am

Sony Vegas Movie Studio is amazing, if you want to make videos it lets you do so many cool things, and you can get it for only £18 or so, mine was £35 because I got the Platinum edition, it doesn't really have much more than the cheaper version but I thought I'd get it anyway just so that I have more options.

I started playing around with the green screen options today and I'm pretty happy with the results, I need to make some changes to Minecrafts texture pack to get it to work properly with it (The lighting in Minecraft means that the walls and floors are different shades those different shades mean that getting a crisp colour on the edge of what you want to be green screened is harder to do). I don't think there are many things that I couldn't do with Minecraft and Sony Vegas, there's just so much potential.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:48 am