The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

2 posters

Bloody heck I'm a vampire... (Spoilers maybe?)

Fenon
    Fenon

Bloody heck I'm a vampire... (Spoilers maybe?) Empty Bloody heck I'm a vampire... (Spoilers maybe?)

Post by Fenon Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:28 pm

I want to remove it now that negative affects are setting in, I'm pretty much screwed at the moment I'm something like stage 3 and I don't regen hp or mp in the day light, a really big problem for a mage... I know stage 4 means I get attacked by everyone, since I just looked up the cure for vampirism, just in time it looks like. But the cure in anything but the first stage is a pain in the butt to do.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Bloody heck I'm a vampire... (Spoilers maybe?) Empty Re: Bloody heck I'm a vampire... (Spoilers maybe?)

Post by Fenon Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Cured myself, didn't take as long as I thought, it's pretty cool though, I didn't mind the idea of being a vampire till the no regen thing kicked in. Pretty fun fighting a Dragon without being able to heal or use magic, lucky for me though it attacked in a town so the guards helped me a lot.
    Visage
    Visage

Bloody heck I'm a vampire... (Spoilers maybe?) Empty Re: Bloody heck I'm a vampire... (Spoilers maybe?)

Post by Visage Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Vampire isn't the only curse, I'm more interested I the other one. Wink
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:44 am

Yeah I know about the other one, it's not really my cup of tea though I'm sure I'll give it a go (May not have a choice like with the vampire thing.

I might actually try and complete the game as a full vampire sometime.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:05 am