The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

3 posters

Fen

Visage
    Visage

Fen Empty Fen

Post by Visage Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:28 am

In answered to your question via steam, I can’t see me downloading it anytime soon, It's not that I wouldn't enjoy it, its just that the only time I get to myself is late evening when I'm so knackered I force myself to play and end up nodding off in game, hence not replying last night. Sleep I know I’d get addicted and would feel forced to play just to level catch/keep up.
    I’d just rather be playing something without that kind of pressure right now. Soz guys. Neutral

DS9
    DS9

Fen Empty Re: Fen

Post by DS9 Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:11 am

rest assured there's no pressure from us dude.
    there's four of us playing just now stoney, fen, bebop and myself. i must say it's been a riot, in fact i'll bring out the old corny 'just like old times' phrase but yeah magic Smile

it would of course be great if you played as we miss you and the others but the arms has always been a laid back we put the fun into something with fun in it kinda thingy so chill and do what you want and we'll catch up with you on something sometime in a galaxy far, far away.

and nobody discussed doing a 'where's vis?' screenshot, no uhuh not us... honest!

ps. i think you may have just described everyone who is playing it lol
    Visage
    Visage

Post by Visage Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:48 am

Thanks 9, I know that what pressure there is would be from myself not you guys, I’m content in what I’m doing at the mo, even if the good old days were back I’d be hard pressed to find the time.

Good lord I’m sounding like another grumpy old git who used to run these forums. Shocked
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:30 pm

No problem didn't really expect you to play anyway since Skyrim just came out. Just playing with you really, would be nice to see y'all on there though.

There's no real need to worry about keeping up, Bebop's about 20 levels behind my main and we still play together and have fun, the nice thing about this game is that there isn't a massive difference between levels, I can still die in a fairly low level mission, it's not like other MMO's where if you are a high level, low level stuff can't even hit you.

The game and us will still be there when you are ready to join us, that goes for all you others Armser's out there that aren't playing this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:38 pm