The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

2 posters

Kill Team

DarkShroud
    DarkShroud

Kill Team Empty Kill Team

Post by DarkShroud Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:36 am

Got this on X-Box Arcade the other day. Have to say it's good fun! It's a normal twin stick shooter/button masher set in the grim-dark Warhammer 40K universe. There's about 5 levels and 4 classes you can go and 10 collectables in each level to find. There a Sternguard Veteran with a heavy weapon and a Tech Marine that fill the shooty roles and a Jump Pack wearing Vanguard Veteran and Librarian for the choppy roles (which involve hammering A to attack). Each class has its own special that charges up and there grenades, 3 different weapons each class plus you can pick perks (like bonus health or more damage).

Really good fun, especially with a friend if you're into the setting.

My only gripe is perhaps that it's 800 points so could of been longer but i've been having fun and I had spare points anyway.
    Visage
    Visage

Kill Team Empty Re: Kill Team

Post by Visage Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:03 pm

I saw you mention it on FB and meant to ask how it was, Trouble is there are so many of those twin stick shooter on arcade now it’s easy to overlook the good ones.

Thanks for the heads up I’ll give the demo a go. Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:27 am