The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

3 posters

Crap gadget announcement

Visage
    Visage

Crap gadget announcement  Empty Crap gadget announcement

Post by Visage Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:41 pm

This has to be one of the worst ideas I‘ve seen regarding xbox, seriously how is this going to make any driving experience better??, the wheel that came with MarioCart Wii was used once and then confined to the cupboard,
    Waving your hands around like a little kid sitting in the back of dads car does not feel like driving!

Crap gadget announcement  Wsw-1-564x500

I’ve got the proper MS wheel and peddles that clamps to a table, Now that’s good and Made forza 3 actually fun and shaved seconds off my f1 times. The only downer is having to be bothered to set it up and it needs to be plugged into the mains for the force feed back to work, but once it’s done it’s like having an arcade machine in your living room. Cant see this horse shoe thing having the same affect.
    Briisace
    Briisace

Crap gadget announcement  Empty Re: Crap gadget announcement

Post by Briisace Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:24 pm

What a load b*ll*cks.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Yeah, I didn't mind the Wii's thing, I don't think I would have bought it but I used it when playing on my sisters Wii. It didn't make me feel like I was driving and if I had to keep taking it off the controller when I play other things yeah wouldn't use it anymore. This thing is a controller with all the buttons etc, so it must cost about the same price as one or most likely more. I'd rather buy a steering wheel and actually get the driving experience. Besides it's not so much the wheel that interests me it's the peddles and gear changing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:47 pm