The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

Internet shows you are watching.

Fenon
    Fenon

Internet shows you are watching. Empty Internet shows you are watching.

Post by Fenon Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:32 am

I was watching Arby and Chief but that series has finished now, so I'm waiting for the next series of that and Red vs Blue's new series which shouldn't be too far off now. Also waiting for the Guild to start up again I'm not sure if they start filming soon or if it will be shown soon.

What I'm watching now is Sanity Not Included which is just a bunch of stupid game stuff in very short clips, but it's funny. The Yogscast's Shadow of Israphel, which I'm sure you know is a Minecraft series and it's very good, it's on hold at the moment because of the new Minecraft update which has broken some of the stuff they were using but it's mostly because Portal 2 came out, they should be doing the next one this week but don't know when it will be uploaded. I've just watched the first episode of Mortal Kombat Legacy, which is why I made this topic so far it's good, looking forward to Scorpion making an appearance, I doubt Nightwolf will be in it but I hope he is. Halo should be getting a live action series as well soon, I'm sure I'll watch that.

Which internet series are you watching?

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:39 am