The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

+4
Fenon
DS9
Visage
Darkstone
8 posters

Firefox 4

Darkstone
    Darkstone

Firefox 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Firefox 4

Post by Darkstone Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:11 am

Briisace wrote:
    Darkstone wrote:I was aware that FF5 was coming so I declined the update after it said 2 of my add ons were incompatible.I`ll stay on FF4 till they get updated.
    Heres a link for FF4 anyway.

Firefox 4

I'll try that ta. I take it I'll have to uninstall FF5 and I'll lose all my bookmarks?

Go to [your name] > AppData > Roaming > Mozilla > Firefox > Profiles > [load of numbers]default, in there you should see a file called booksmarks.hmtl.Make a copy of that and save it somewhere before you uninstall FF5.After you put FF4 back on just copy it back to the same place.
    Briisace
    Briisace

Firefox 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Firefox 4

Post by Briisace Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Darkstone wrote:
    Briisace wrote:
    Darkstone wrote:I was aware that FF5 was coming so I declined the update after it said 2 of my add ons were incompatible.I`ll stay on FF4 till they get updated.
    Heres a link for FF4 anyway.

Firefox 4

I'll try that ta. I take it I'll have to uninstall FF5 and I'll lose all my bookmarks?

Go to [your name] > AppData > Roaming > Mozilla > Firefox > Profiles > [load of numbers]default, in there you should see a file called booksmarks.hmtl.Make a copy of that and save it somewhere before you uninstall FF5.After you put FF4 back on just copy it back to the same place.

Okey dokey. I'll try that. I think. study

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:18 pm