The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

3 posters

Magicka ATTN Popp.y, Mia.

Visage
    Visage

Magicka ATTN Popp.y, Mia. - Page 2 Empty Re: Magicka ATTN Popp.y, Mia.

Post by Visage Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Yes very hard from controller, but it kinda ads a charm of it's own because of all the misdialed spells, makes it a lot more fun in multiplayer, having said that we retuned to it with the intention of getting throughout to the end and we'd forgotten most of the spells got totally owned and lost intrest.

Not played it since, don't no if it will ever get finished.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Magicka ATTN Popp.y, Mia. - Page 2 Empty Re: Magicka ATTN Popp.y, Mia.

Post by Fenon Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:24 pm

I like that you said dialed, it reminded me of the old dialing phones (Loved those).

Yeah I got to a bit that was kicking my butt and kind of forgot to play, chances are I bought about 10 games on Steam and it just got pushed back on the list. I got to a bit where it was raining a lot and you could summon tree's, I'm sure I could have got past it but I stopped trying.

For a light hearted and fun game Magicka can really kick your arse, it's not an easy game. I don't think it gets easier with more people, you are in as much damager from the other person as you are from the enemies. You do get a chance to be revived though.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:04 pm