The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

+3
Visage
DS9
Fenon
7 posters

Steam offers.

Fenon
    Fenon

Steam offers. - Page 11 Empty Re: Steam offers.

Post by Fenon Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:57 am

Been doing a little bit of playing on the Transformers game, it's pretty good after the first mission on the Decepticon side, that was a bit of a corridor-fest, gets better after that though the game is pretty short in it's story mode, it does have online though and I've heard that's where the game shines. I suggest playing the game with the sound on high, it doesn't need it, there's nothing wrong with the sound it's just so much more intense, it's like going to the cinema to watch the Transformer's movies except the game doesn't suck (The first movie was good, but the humans in it still sucked).
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:19 pm

Every time I buy something on Steam the phone rings just after and I think crap somethings gone wrong and they are calling me. It never is that, it doesn't matter what time at night I buy stuff there is always a phone call.

I bought:

Home a little Indie horror game, thought it might be fun to play tonight and it was only 99p.

Prototype you should have heard of this game, I don't really care much about it but hey it was £3.74 so why not.

Cthulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death VII I've heard good things about these two games, though that was quite a while ago and I can't remember what was said, you can only buy the games together on Steam but that's ok they are only 50p.

I was going to buy Lucius but from a review I watched part of it looked to have quite a few graphical bugs, nothing too major just things popping in for example an object on the table next to you suddenly appearing. When the kid was going down stairs on his trike there wasn't a proper animation it was the same as it would be going across flat ground. The main turn off was that you had no choice about how you killed people, when I saw the game I envisioned Hitman style gameplay but with occult powers, I wanted to spend ages playing thinking of different ways of going about the killing. That above all else killed my interest in the game, which is a shame it could have been a huge hit if they had done that, I think it will mostly be ignored as it is.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:00 am

Home is really good, I was quite spooked playing it (Almost wrote watching it which is kind of right) I'm not one for horror or anything like it, I expect it's super tame to people that play these a lot. I haven't finished it yet, it isn't a long game it says to give yourself one and a half hours and play it all the way through, I've nearly been playing it for that long so I must be near the end, I would have finished it tonight but I took the games advice to turn the lights out and wear earphones and well the damn things were hurting my ears a lot so I had to stop.

Highly recommend the game, well worth the price for a night of spookiness. It maybe short but there is replay value I think and also I don't think you'd want it to be longer, you need to play it in one sitting really.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:21 am

Prototype is a little meh at the moment, there's a funny bug if you have Windows 7 where the audio is sped up a lot, you have to change the settings of your speakers to fix it. It's a pretty gore filled game which is fun, the textures are pretty bad in places I'm not sure how old this game is now. Controls aren't great but that's because it was designed for a controller not keyboard and mouse, might plug mine in later and see if it's any better.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Magic the Gathering 2013 is on sale, might buy it. It's only £3 something.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:21 pm

Free weekend on Steam! Endless Space.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Meh not the game I was thinking of, it's like Sword of the Stars. SotS is an awesome game but a bit difficult to get into and so is this, more so maybe.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:41 am

A couple of games are free this weekend (Just for the weekend) Dead Island Riptide and Rising Storm.
    Longlegz
    Longlegz

Steam offers. - Page 11 Empty Steam Autumn Sale 2013

Post by Longlegz Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:43 pm

Hi to the regulars.

Steam's Autumn sale is now on 27 November to 3 December with daily special offers.
    Grab yerselves a bargain.     Cool Cool  Wink 

Longlegz.
    Darkstone
    Darkstone

Post by Darkstone Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:45 pm

Picked up the new Tomb Raider and some Borderlands 2 DLC for under £10, result Smile
    Longlegz
    Longlegz

Post by Longlegz Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:06 pm

They had some great deals which I passed up on, like Bioshock infinite for 12 pounds,
    You did well on Tomb Raider- I saw it round Wanda's. Its got very good graphics.Smile
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:04 pm

The Witcher and the Witcher 2 are free this weekend on Steam and you can buy Witcher 2 for £2.99, Witcher is £1.39. Witcher 2 is so amazing in so many ways, frankly you should wait till the sale is over and buy it at it's normal price of £14.99, frankly that's too cheap it should still be sold for £39.99.
    Longlegz
    Longlegz

Steam offers. - Page 11 Empty Black friday malarkey

Post by Longlegz Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:59 pm

Hi to all. tongue
    Steam have a big sale on for games, e.g Elite Dangerous £9.89, Fallout New Vegas £2.49.(a bit old but hey.) Ends Dec 1st.
    Cheers Legsy.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:20 pm

Yeah there's some good stuff up there. So glad Elite Dangerous is finally coming down in price, I've been wanting to buy that bugger for ages, might still wait till it's like £3.74 I'm not really in the mood to play it soon anyway. I'm just starting to play Fallout New Vegas, had it for years but could never get into it, I'm still not but I'm a bit further than I have gotten before.
    Longlegz
    Longlegz

Post by Longlegz Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:38 pm

I just bought Fallout New Vegas GOTY edition for about £5.90 something, loads of reviews gave it 10/10. cheers
    I passed on Elite -Dangerous, my dual core Athlon setup would cough and splutter even at £3.74 lol.
    greetings Legsy.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:24 am

I bought Beyond Eyes. It's an interesting game about a young blind girl trying to find her lost cat. It's not really much of a game it's really just a short simple visual story with a clever way of portraying blindness. If you just want a relaxing charming thing to do for a bit, I'd recommend it, I've been playing with my jaw slack looking at how nice the game looks, or it's because I'm a dumb slack-jaw. She moves slowly which is a little annoying and controlling her isn't great but it doesn't really matter.

I didn't buy Elite in the end, maybe it's just the weather, but I just couldn't motivate myself to buy it.

Been playing Fallout New Vegas, I think I like Fallout 3 more but then that might just be because it was a new experience. New Vegas seems to have some good improvements, I've been to uninspired to really wander off the beaten track. I wouldn't take my view as a black mark against the game I don't think it's bad I'm just struggling to really want to get into it, I think I'm near the end of the main story, I think anyway.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:18 am

I'd only buy Beyond Eyes if it's on sale, it's good and all but ya aren't going to replay it, well I might since I didn't want to play like my normal anal self and go around every corner to make sure I didn't miss anything, I tried to roleplay as a little girl. Might go back and explore everything, the only thing holding me back is that she walks slow, since she's blind that makes sense, and she doesn't control well and sometimes it's hard to get through spaces if they are even slightly narrow. Decent experience though I would recommend it.
    Longlegz
    Longlegz

Post by Longlegz Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:11 pm

I've just started the story in Fallout New Vegas and its got a lot in it. Surprised
    My initial impressions are that I'm lousy at following the compass, that playing the
    game with an Xbox controller is irritating - something I have to work on.
    Overall though I'll stay with it at least to get used to Pipboy and uncover more of the
    New Veagas world.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:47 pm