The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

Cool

Fenon
    Fenon

Cool Empty Cool

Post by Fenon Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:25 pm

When I was building my PC I subscribed to this guys videos to see what was coming out and to look at cases etc in detail. I've not watched any of his stuff since then but today he had an interesting name for his video and I took a look.

Sculpteo they print 3d objects so if you have a 3d design you can send it to them and have it made and sent to you. If you don't have a 3d design they have tools for making basic things on the site, but just stuff for text, and using premade shapes to make necklesses etc. I suppose you could send them a file from a computer game and they could make it for you!!! Though I wonder what would happen with copy right laws. You can take photos of yourself or other people and have mini me versions made.

http://www.sculpteo.com/en/

I tell you though as could be expected it's quite expensive, a 9cm object may cost you around £50 to £100 and the price goes up steply, near 25cm or maybe it's 38cm could cost around £2000. Tiny objects will just cost a few pounds though. 4cm on a humanoid object costs about £10. Mine you's are from £50 and mini couples are from £100.

Cool website, it's something I've had an interest in for a long time. If I can make something I like I will for sure use this.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:58 am