The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

Twelve Sky 2

Fenon
    Fenon

Twelve Sky 2 Empty Twelve Sky 2

Post by Fenon Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:59 am

12 Sky was one of my favourite free MMO's, I know not many people played it here. Its not altogether a serious MMO but the skills are fun and the action is fast, the graphics are ok, nothing great but actually they are quite nice even though they are dated. The new version is supposed to have had a graphical update, but in the video I was its not that much different. Don't know what features have been added, I've not done my research. There is an annoying thing where they mix boss monsters into the normal monsters and at times you will have trouble avoiding them, Runes of Magic(?) did the same thing so its not like we aren't used to that.

A fair review:

Couldn't find any good videos of the first 12 Sky game but this one is ok:

It's in no way a perfect game but it is one of the most fun MMO's I've played, and I love its name. I'm not going to try 12 Sky 2 until I get my new PC, I want to try it, but I'm not in too much of a hurry to do so, and my Hard Drive is fairly full at the moment I had to remove a mod for Medieval 2 to put LotRO onto my laptop. I have an external hard drive but I don't really like using it unless I have to.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:06 pm