The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

4 posters

Anime - Movies and TV Series

Fenon
    Fenon

Anime - Movies and TV Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime - Movies and TV Series

Post by Fenon Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:19 am

*Fenon's thoughts*

Should I tell her that Sasuke dies in what must be the next series? He's been dead for a while now in the Manga.
    DS9
    DS9

Post by DS9 Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:46 pm

dude you should use a spoiler thing for that sorta thing. howdu do a spolier thing that u do anyway?

maybe i'll giv naruto another go. at the moment i'm watchin the blood+ series
    Sherbet
    Sherbet

Post by Sherbet Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:35 pm

affraid NOOOOOOOOOOOO! He CAN'T die! I'll cry </3
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:16 am

Finally the boring stuff in the Naruto manga is coming to an end!
    Sherbet
    Sherbet

Post by Sherbet Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:01 pm

pfft...Sad
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Nobody told you the truth did they?
    Sherbet
    Sherbet

Post by Sherbet Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:51 pm

I'll find out soon enough, i only have 50 episodes to watch before i'm caught up.
    DS9
    DS9

Post by DS9 Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:17 pm

watched the first ten episodes of naruto now. like the humour Smile
    Sherbet
    Sherbet

Post by Sherbet Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:35 pm

Smile it is awesome! episode 3 is the best still. Very Happy Very Happy
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:21 pm

I was talking to a fellow martial artist the other night about this strong punch and it doing damage to your own body if you put too much power into it and it reminded me about an anime I watched years ago in which the heroes power was so strong that as he used it he damaged his own body from the stress of it. I'm quite a fan of things that have the heroes degrade as it goes on, Scar in Fullmetal Alchemist is like that.

Anyway I couldn't remember what it was called so I googled "anime guy that has powerful arms that hurt him as he uses them" without much hope of finding the anime and it was second on the list, for some reason Tobi from Naruto was first... It was called s-CRY-ed it's not exactly an amazing anime but it's pretty special, I don't know that you really get much of this kind of anime any more really, I stopped watching anime because it got a little too cutesy. I read the Naruto manga still, haven't read the Bleach manga in a while. Naruto does death and degrading of characters pretty well, as I've said before though they've made that mistake of making their main character too strong, all the sub characters are too weak to help any more which sucks because they have some great personalities, love Rock Lee. They should do something to weaken him down when the finish the current story arc, that is if the want to continue making the series and it involving more than two characters.
    DS9
    DS9

Post by DS9 Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:28 am

i've been on a war movie kick recently but i have caught a few GitS SAC while short stay over in falkirk. oozes quality. one of my favourite anime series.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:43 pm

I've seen the movie, don't know if thats the same as GitS SAC I'm not too up with Ghost in the Shell. It was pretty good can't say it's my favourite anime movie.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:28 am

Watched the whole of s-CRY-ed over the last few days, turns out I missed the last few episodes before not the best last 2 episodes really but it was ok.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:36 pm

Been a while since anyone posted in this topic. I happened across a top 25 anime video on YouTube the other day and saw a show called Soul Eater, I believe the video said that it's made by the same guys that make Naruto, not sure about that. It's pretty good, odd, but good. Quite a lot of character to everyone in the show and they are all different even from the norm of anime which was a nice change.

I'm up to episode 14 now, I suggest watching it if you are looking for something that's light hearted and fun.
    DS9
    DS9

Post by DS9 Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:27 am

i been watching a series called Attack on Titan , it's a bit weird/gruesome as there's these giants that eat folk. Some of the defenders of the humans use these cool gas powered harnesses with grapplin hooks to get around and try and fight the giants.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:16 pm

Oh yeah I was going to watch that, I tried to on Youtube but they take the episodes down, I found a better site for watching anime since though so I'll have to look on their for it.

I finished watching Soul Eater and really enjoyed it. I'm glad they didn't drag it out into an endless show like Bleach and Naruto.

I've also watched all of Trigun, didn't like it at first but the same things I disliked when I first started watching became something I really liked once I saw there was a reason for it. It's a very good anime, and the movie works well, not keen on DBZ movies they always seem a little pointless same with Naruto I guess.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:23 am

My goodness Attack on Titan is disturbing!
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:39 am

Attack on Titan was good, finished watching it now, how far are you into it there's stuff I want to talk about which isn't exactly spoilers but I'd rather not say anyway in case it spoils it. I liked it, one of the most disturbing things I've watched in Anime, it's not so much the eating of humans it's more the titans faces. I suppose really it's more of a reflection of us and how we treat the things we eat, except that we don't usually eat things while they are still alive. Yeah I suppose it's that their faces are completely oblivious to the fear, pain and death of the people they eat, it's just like us picking up a chocolate.

Not sure what to watch now, Full Metal Alchemist has a remake called Brotherhood I think, I looked at the first few episodes and I don't recognize them so maybe it is different from the original. Or I could watch something completely new. Any suggestions?
    DS9
    DS9

Post by DS9 Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:09 am

PSO2 the anime omglolbbq <_<

Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:19 pm

Ok so they are almost going with a Sword Art Online thing, I could do without the school part, if it wasn't for the fact it's PSO I'd have no interest, so may animes about Japanese school kids, I know nearly every anime is about 15 year old kids but at least sometimes you wouldn't know until the rare times they say their ages. It's also a very standard style of anime. Sorry I'm being pretty negative, it could be good, I've lost a lot of interest in anime I still like watching it but there's so much that is meh. I bought the box set of Cowboy Bebop not too long ago and the movie, I want to get the box set of Trigun sometime too and maybe Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood but that one is expensive.
    Neo Chade
    Neo Chade

Post by Neo Chade Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:19 pm

Voltron, legendary defender is on Netflix. I've been watching that. I don't think it's quite aimed at me, I never watched the original Voltron. But enjoying it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:57 am