The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

+2
DS9
Briisace
6 posters

So................ ( how to get PSOBB ?)

Fenon
    Fenon

So................ ( how to get PSOBB ?) - Page 2 Empty Re: So................ ( how to get PSOBB ?)

Post by Fenon Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Sucks, it's not working. I start the game fine but when I try to go online it says please use the correct loader and download the latest patch. I downloaded the loader from the forums and updated.

Poop sticks...

EDIT: Ok forget that I just ran it all as admin and it was fine, now I just need to clean my key board it's sticky.

Nooo, pervert I got tomato sause on it the other day.
    Darkstone
    Darkstone

So................ ( how to get PSOBB ?) - Page 2 Empty Re: So................ ( how to get PSOBB ?)

Post by Darkstone Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:20 pm

Found a really old installer on a back up drive from 2008,installed that,let it update and all is good Smile
    Darkstone
    Darkstone

Post by Darkstone Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Well,the old ships have gone so Ion or Cosmos ?
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:34 pm

I'm on Ion, right now actually. It's the one that looked closest to what we used to play on, not too full not too empty. The middle ground.
    Darkstone
    Darkstone

Post by Darkstone Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:53 pm

Just installed the mods I use and now everythings really back to normal. Very Happy
    Visage
    Visage

Post by Visage Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Pso mods?? Like what?

Out of the 3 games I've got installed this is my fave, just can't get into Champions but I've not given up on it yet.

Relly can't understand why my installer was so quick there was no exaderation it relly was 15 to 20 minuets.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Visage wrote:Pso mods?? Like what?

Out of the 3 games I've got installed this is my fave, just can't get into Champions but I've not given up on it yet.

Relly can't understand why my installer was so quick there was no exaderation it relly was 15 to 20 minuets.

Could be all the drugs you took, maybe you blanked out for a few hours?

I would be disappointed if PSO wasn't your favourite, it's why we are all here. If we actually met up on Champions you might have more fun playing in a team.
    Briisace
    Briisace

Post by Briisace Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Tried Visages' link but it just seems to be the old one that doesn't do anything. I get the updating files and what not screen, but when I click start, nothing happens.
    DS9
    DS9

Post by DS9 Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:45 am

okay is this some sort of a conspiracy?!
    been wantin yous all to play pso for ages then i goto work at weekend slavin away dying off with the heat and your all lovin it up on pso! lol Smile

i remebr the servers being quite good actually dont remeber d/c ing much it was usually stoney or beep with their 'better' pc machines usually Wink
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:52 am

DS9 wrote:okay is this some sort of a conspiracy?!
    been wantin yous all to play pso for ages then i goto work at weekend slavin away dying off with the heat and your all lovin it up on pso! lol Smile

i remebr the servers being quite good actually dont remeber d/c ing much it was usually stoney or beep with their 'better' pc machines usually Wink

Well I've had my PSO fix think I'll uninstall it again for 6 months or so. Amazing game last night guys, LOL Vis and Dark that was some funny shit last night. Bri it was good to see you get on last night as well, killing those dragons never gets old.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:15 am

The game runs without hassle with me new internet security but I get a pop up when I start the game saying that it's detected a key logger. Anyone else get this? An annoying thing with this internet security is that the alerts pop up so fast I don't get time to read them.
    Darkstone
    Darkstone

Post by Darkstone Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Visage wrote:Pso mods?? Like what?

Nothing major,Hi-Res Hucast textures and an Icon replacer for skills/traps/mates/fluids etc.
    Visage
    Visage

Post by Visage Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:22 pm

Fenon wrote:The game runs without hassle with me new internet security but I get a pop up when I start the game saying that it's detected a key logger. Anyone else get this? An annoying thing with this internet security is that the alerts pop up so fast I don't get time to read them.
    I get a warning when I run the game telling me it might be dodge do I want to proceed, but that’s about it
    DS9 wrote:okay is this some sort of a conspiracy?!

Yeah I do suspect it’s the same issue with my drivers, though Champions plays faultlessly, I’ve ordered a 3m usb cable so I can use my wired controller instead.Smile
    DS9
    DS9

Post by DS9 Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:29 pm

Fenon wrote:but I get a pop up when I start the game saying that it's detected a key logger. Anyone else get this?

i imagine it's just another false positive but if you're that worried there's anti spywre anti keyloger freeware you can get easy enough
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:36 pm

I've done scans with the same security and it doesn't pick it up with the full scan at all so I can only guess as soon as it's detected it's deleted. Or when the game shuts down it's removed. It's not listed as a mojor security problem by the pop up (When I actually managed to see it long enough to click details).
    Visage
    Visage

Post by Visage Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:25 pm

Is ep4 working, when I enter it looks like pioneer 1 but the port door is closed and quests are unavailable?
    Darkstone
    Darkstone

Post by Darkstone Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:34 pm

If I remember right theres no quests in single player and for standard play you get the quests from the principals desk not the guild desk.
    Visage
    Visage

Post by Visage Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:53 pm

So ep4 content is only available in multi player via quests from the principal, that would explain why he wasn't there when I checked, thats good as I thought I might need to download ep4 as a separate file.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content