The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

2 posters

Bought a gaming keyboard

Fenon
    Fenon

Bought a gaming keyboard Empty Bought a gaming keyboard

Post by Fenon Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:00 pm

Needed a new keyboard, my wireless one still works but it's not great for gaming, the ctrl button is too far under my hand and FPS games use it quite a lot, plus the cost of batteries. People say just get rechargeable batteries, but getting a charger as well costs almost as much as a decent keyboard.

I got the Cyborg v.7 keyboard and have just been playing around with the programable the really cool thing is that I can put the server commands into those extra buttons, I found it a real pain in the arse having to write out /gamemode fenon 1 everytime I needed to go into creative mode and then /gamemode fenon 0 when I wanted to go back, which might have been straight after I had just used the other one. I've now got /gamemode on one button and the names of players on some others as well as the other server commands so I can just press a few easy buttons, makes things so much easier.

Another cool thing is that the wasd keys feel different than the other keys so I shouldn't put my hands on the wrong keys any more.

Nothing life changing but useful stuff none the less.
    DS9
    DS9

Bought a gaming keyboard Empty Re: Bought a gaming keyboard

Post by DS9 Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:47 am

so is this new fangled one cabled or wireless then?
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:33 pm

It's got a nasty thick cable coming out of it, it's thick because it has a microphone, headphone, extra usb and it's own usb wire coming out of it. I don't think all those wires are really needed but meh, doesn't really matter, and having the headphone socket on the keyboard is pretty useful.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:16 pm