The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

3 posters

Attn: Fenomage

Visage
    Visage

Attn: Fenomage Empty Attn: Fenomage

Post by Visage Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:16 pm

Fenon wrote:I started as a mage and have kind of taken to swords, I joined the companions sort of by mistake and they seem to want you to use melee weapons, so my mage was using a sword but now he's using the conjured swords. I'm not really intending for him to become a warrior but it's a nice change of pace. I would like to find a different spell thats worth using at the moment pretty much all I use is Flame, I sometimes use the healing spell etc but I really want another useful fire spell. I have Fireball, but I don't really like that. I suppose all I really want is a more powerful better looking Flame spell. I know there are more spells for fire out there, but I've no idea what they are or how to get them.

Ok ok, Don’t scoff at me for not using the correct terms, but you’ll get the idea.

Here are the spells my Board & Sword dabbles in, He likes a little illusion and conjugation. fear (make em run away) and rage? (the one that makes someone attack the nerviest person) and also dabbles in raising the dead, and often has a fiery nymph by his side, there are also destruction spells that stick to objects and go off when someone goes near.

One of my favourite things to do is when I see a prisoner accompanied by three guards walking along the path, I’ll hide and zap the last guard with fear then watch them fight amongst themselves. But you do need a healthy amount of sneak to get the best out of it. What a Face

To get new spells buy books of mages, that one in the castle at Whitrun has a few they normally don’t cost much you just need to read them obtain the skill, Also always check out books lying around, every now and then you’ll get one that will level up a skill.

And don’t forget you can get Lightning and then go around duel wield it saying, “And now, young Skywalker... you will die.” Twisted Evil

Last edited by Visage on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Briisace
    Briisace

Attn: Fenomage Empty Re: Attn: Fenomage

Post by Briisace Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:11 pm

I'm a Spellsword myself. Sword in one hand firebolt in the other.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:53 pm

I'm the Grand Mage of that place, which is kind of funny since I barely use more than one spell, which is ranked as novice.
    I've found and bought a few spells, I just don't use'em. I tried the raise zombie spell on a bandit woman and after a few seconds she started attacking me (And nearly killed me). I have used the fire woman summon a few times, usually when I've been in a bad spot and couldn't leave cover or needed the fire to be drawn away from me. I've been meaning to try that fury thing, but I keep forgetting. I've tried the lesser ward spell as well, tried it when fighting a dragon, it's pretty good other than it drains mana like a mother.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:59 am