The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

5 posters

Skyrim

Fenon
    Fenon

Skyrim - Page 3 Empty Re: Skyrim

Post by Fenon Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:17 am

Decided to walk up those 7000 steps to that grey beard place... It took quite a while, very rewarding to see it, I think walking it is really the only way to do go visit them.
    Visage
    Visage

Post by Visage Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:32 am

I got about half way up and realised those shrines along the way had a message in each of them, so I ran back to the bottom and started back up the steps again but reading the shrines on the way. Rolling Eyes

Fenon wrote:I'll look at the magic tree's and see, the basic flame thing isn't area of affect, it's just a beam of fire that hits one thing. It's more really that I just can't tell who is friendly and who isn't, and they can step into my way as well sometimes.
    Skyrim Companions are dumb, Oblivion had some very good companion mods, the one I used could be set to ranged and only attack if I do. you can bet the people who developed those mods will do the same for Skyrim, just consider it as a good beta for now, the mod community soon have Skyrim running as it should.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Bloody hell... My sister came over tonight and they bought me Skyrim for Christmas...
    Visage
    Visage

Post by Visage Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:21 pm

Well its taken a while but I’ve now finished the main quest, While I enjoyed the last few parts of the main story I’m a bit deflated that there is very little to no recognition to what you have archived from the ncp’s, even once that were at the council towards the end have just returned to their standard chat responses.

Well at least I can now start a fresh with some of the new mods that have appeared since I’ve been away from Skyrim. Very Happy
    Darkstone
    Darkstone

Post by Darkstone Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:03 pm

You'll just have time to finish up everything before Dragonborn comes out on Feb 5 th Smile
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:43 pm

I've been playing a lot of Skyrim as of late, I had about 150+ hours on the game but hadn't actually done much, I'm at 230+ now.

I've been playing as an archer and well I've pretty much just been shooting animals in the bum, not trying to but my arrows just home in on their asses.

I've had the game since I guess not long after release but I've not even come close to finishing it yet or at least the main story.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:01 am