The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

4 posters

OH MY GOD, PSO2 HAS THE BEST CHARACTER CREATION EVER!

Fenon
    Fenon

OH MY GOD, PSO2 HAS THE BEST CHARACTER CREATION EVER! Empty OH MY GOD, PSO2 HAS THE BEST CHARACTER CREATION EVER!

Post by Fenon Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:00 pm

It's like an updated version of the old PSO char creation for the most part, it gives you a lot more options and even lets you do stupid stuff like massive heads, the only thing I'm let down by is that when you make fat chars they still look odd and have toned abs.

The star of the char creation though is the boob sizer thing, it's the most indetail boob editor ever, I think you can litterally make any kind of boobs you like, I don't know how saggy they can get but I wouldn't put it past this editor to let you make a granny with boobs she could trip over. I think the next PSO game needs a butt editor with as much detail, thats all the female char creator needs to be perfect. Of course Bert is the only one that will be using this, us guys have no interest in it.

Neo Chade
    Neo Chade

OH MY GOD, PSO2 HAS THE BEST CHARACTER CREATION EVER! Empty Re: OH MY GOD, PSO2 HAS THE BEST CHARACTER CREATION EVER!

Post by Neo Chade Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:39 am

They should just sell the character creation as is. Billions of Japanese will buy just to play with the boob editor.
    Sherbet
    Sherbet

OH MY GOD, PSO2 HAS THE BEST CHARACTER CREATION EVER! Empty Re: OH MY GOD, PSO2 HAS THE BEST CHARACTER CREATION EVER!

Post by Sherbet Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:52 pm

hell I would play with the boob editor..you can't leave the house without perfect boobs you know Razz
    Briisace
    Briisace

Post by Briisace Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:10 pm

boob editor is the crowning glory of every mmo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:55 pm