The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

3 posters

Curently playing....

Visage
    Visage

Curently playing.... Empty Curently playing....

Post by Visage Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Yoshi's Island on the snes.

Plugged it in for the youngest(4) and now everyone wont's a go even the misses, come to think of it it's her game anyway.Very Happy

Can't believe the snes is almost 20 years old. Shocked
    DS9
    DS9

Curently playing.... Empty Re: Curently playing....

Post by DS9 Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:51 pm

yeah time flies Smile

i got an old gamecube mario kart game for my sons recently for 50p which they can play on there wii and they were over the moon.
    i had a few 3 players with them and even one....once :/
    Visage
    Visage

Post by Visage Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:50 pm

DS9 wrote:yeah time flies Smile

i got an old gamecube mario kart game for my sons recently for 50p which they can play on there wii and they were over the moon.
    i had a few 3 players with them and even one....once :/

Is that the one where one sits in the front and the other in the back? that's the only one I've not played.

Thanks to fathers day I had quite a retro weekend, got a bit addicted to snes Bomerman, we have the adapter that allows 4 controllers.Very Happy

And then because i was playing blue burst the lad poped GC PSO in the Wii, resulting in the first ever attempted family run in forest including a 4 year old! I swear social services will take my kids away one day.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:32 am

Sounds like a good day Vis.

Mario Kart Double Dash is the worst Mario Kart game, which still makes it better than well basically all racing games of that kind. The teaming up part of the game is good, and the tracks were alright, nothing really fun about them though, Mario Kart 64 had all kinds of brilliant track design, even the things which could be seen as flaws were fantastic and gave me hours of fun, compared to that the track design in Double Dash is boring, the only secrets are short cuts. The thing I don't like was that it felt really slow, it's been a long time since I've played it but thats what I remember disliking. It's a good family racing game though since you can work together and if I remember correctly you can change places with whoever you are in the Kart with and they can either drive or use the weapons, I had fun doing that with my Nephew and thats really all I remember about the game.

What was the topic again?
    DS9
    DS9

Post by DS9 Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:21 pm

yes it is double dash, you dont have to team up. the gamecube controller really is one of the best controllers ever Smile they also have mario kart wii

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 pm