The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

2 posters

St Neots, home of me - and famous for nothing...EXCEPT NOW!!

Neo Chade
    Neo Chade

St Neots, home of me - and famous for nothing...EXCEPT NOW!! Empty St Neots, home of me - and famous for nothing...EXCEPT NOW!!

Post by Neo Chade Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:46 am

We have this delightful woman.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2000871/Sarah-Burge-Human-Barbie-gives-daughter-boob-job-voucher-7th-birthday.html

People who completely ruin their bodies with all this plastic surgery crap are bad enough, but essentially forcing your child into it is just outright wrong.

Fenon
    Fenon

St Neots, home of me - and famous for nothing...EXCEPT NOW!! Empty Re: St Neots, home of me - and famous for nothing...EXCEPT NOW!!

Post by Fenon Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:42 am

Wow... My Niece is 3, could you find out which "doctor" she's using for the surgery I think it's time my Niece had her's done she's a little flat.

It's bad enough the mother would do this but I hope there isn't actually a place out there at least in the UK that would allow this to happen, if they know she is 7 and still do it they should certainly loss their licence to practise, no question. That poor girl she hasn't even had time to start developing, what would happen if she did have the surgery now who she actually still grow boobs or would they just be screwed up because of the operation and the horrible stuff that goes in there. I suppose if it did happen that little girl would never have real boobs. In a way I actually kind of hope it happens to see how things turn out. I suspect that little girl will end up more of a monster than her mother, judging from the photo's she lives in a screwed up world anyway, so I doubt there is any hope for her regardless. I really hate plastic surgery.
    Neo Chade
    Neo Chade

St Neots, home of me - and famous for nothing...EXCEPT NOW!! Empty Re: St Neots, home of me - and famous for nothing...EXCEPT NOW!!

Post by Neo Chade Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Shes not having the surgery now, thats illegal :p It's for when shes 16.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:19 pm

I confess I may not have actually read much about it. But in my defence I didn't want to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:12 am