The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

2 posters

Plants Vs Zombies

Poll

Who do you support?

[ 0 ]
    Plants Vs Zombies Bar_left0%Plants Vs Zombies Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Plants Vs Zombies Bar_left0%Plants Vs Zombies Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    Sherbet
    Sherbet

Plants Vs Zombies Empty Plants Vs Zombies

Post by Sherbet Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:38 am

So I've been addicted to many games in the past but none (for a while anyway) have really made me play all night and all day until Plants Vs Zombies.

Its amazing! Its all about defending your home from an incoming zombie invation using your garden and filling it with pea shooters, cherry bombs, spud bombs etc. Your lives are basically lawnmowers, once a zombie reaches the end of your garden if you have a lawnmower it mowes the whole line down.

As we all know pea shooters are the ULTIMATE defence against said zombie invation, but what about night time? well of course thats a puffshroom! affraid

Anyway, i'm talking myself into playing some more... heres the official trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lujFaQAKzfs&feature=fvst

turns out i've not done as much as i should - lack of neighbours and all that.
    Visage
    Visage

Plants Vs Zombies Empty Re: Plants Vs Zombies

Post by Visage Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:51 am

Got it on ipod touch but Angry Birds gets most of my attention and Geared 2, I just don’t like Zombies, I’ve not finished Undead Nightmare because all the groaning freaks me out. Shocked Suspect affraid

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:55 pm