The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

3 posters

Loong: the Power of the Dragon. Free-to-Play

Fenon
    Fenon

Loong: the Power of the Dragon. Free-to-Play Empty Loong: the Power of the Dragon. Free-to-Play

Post by Fenon Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:32 am

New MMO, looks quite good, fairly high production values etc. I confess this one does interest me, it's a Chinese MMO theres a kind of martial arts look to the game so yeah I'm downloading it, it's only about 2gb so not a big download that will change I'm sure with updates. Reminds me a bit of Twelve Sky but with much better graphics and since I can't play that any more (Can't remember if I explained why, I think I did) this will make a good stand in.

Has one of my favourite weapons in games the Zither:

Loong: the Power of the Dragon. Free-to-Play Ha-van-vuong-zither

Basically its a large lute and is generally a ranged weapon, the weapon part is the air that moves when the string is plucked, this is a good example:

And here's the start of the game:

Visage
    Visage

Loong: the Power of the Dragon. Free-to-Play Empty Re: Loong: the Power of the Dragon. Free-to-Play

Post by Visage Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:53 pm

That movie in the centre is hilarious, has got to be watched to the end to appreciate it.Very Happy

Where can I find the whole movie?
    DS9
    DS9

Loong: the Power of the Dragon. Free-to-Play Empty Re: Loong: the Power of the Dragon. Free-to-Play

Post by DS9 Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:01 pm

sent you a PM vis
    Visage
    Visage

Post by Visage Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Oooooh-er I torrent with busty ladies Suspect not sure i want to be downloading that onto a new pc Embarassed
    DS9
    DS9

Post by DS9 Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:03 pm

Visage wrote:busty ladies

eh? busty ladies? what busty ladies? nobody told me about this

i'm sure you can pick up the dvd or blu-ray for under a tenner anyway

i got kick ass for a fiver from asda and that was me being flush with dosh normally i wouldn't pay over a pound
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:54 pm

You got a new PC Vis, I must know the details! Don't leave anything out, no matter how dirty.

Yeah the movie is great got it on my PSP Go to watch on the plane to Germany, watched it about 5 or 6 times that week. Oh and the guy that plays the Tailer is connected to my style, his father taught the grand master in my style the Tiger and Crane form so when I learn it, it will have come from his family, and he's friends with one of the guys in my class on Facebook (I'm supposing that it is the actual guy and not an imposter, I haven't attempted to do research since it doesn't really matter to me).

Oh and the actual game is a bit meh, it plays in the same style as 12 Sky but lacks the fun. It's very cluttered, it does that thing where players set up their own shops all over the place do you have hundreds of people standing in the most used parts of the game just getting in the way. The Zither is badly employed, it makes no noise when you use it and has no character to it. When you start the game you get quite a few tutorial pop ups, which you do get the option to turn off before they start, if you try the game then do that. Also the first lot of quest NPC's are abit annoying you accept a quest and then all you have to do is talk to them again to complete the quest and they give you more of those quests after that, so you keep completing one quest and you move a way to find others and then realise you have to go back and talk to that same NPC again. There are some good things, the graphics are good and there are some great artistic bits, and the combat is fast you can mix weapon skills how ever you like to build your character.

Perhaps the biggest negative though is that the client doesn't close when you leave the game, it keeps running in the background so you have to go into the task manager to stop it.

The game has potential, and it's only just been released over here so you have to give them a bit of a break for that. But if they don't fix these problems then yeah boo the poodoo (Star Wars censor avoid) out of them.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:01 am

At level 20 it says **** you, and abandons you to grind to level 25. Though the game has an exp gifting system, a timer counts down and when it's done you get click recieve and get a large exp boost and an item. So you could set your own timer up, go and play something else and come back to get your exp.

I've unistalled the game now anyway, too many bugs to enough fun.

Last edited by Fenon on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:13 am

Gave World of Kung Fu ago just now, didn't work, clicked enter the game and it just closed, tried all the things which usually work but nope. I gave up and unistalled it. I'm going to stop hunting for new MMO's now and just play WoW, RoM and LotRO.
    DS9
    DS9

Post by DS9 Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:50 am

Visage wrote:
    Where can I find the whole movie?

i got kung fu hustle on dvd if ya want a loan of it i could pop it in the post to you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:33 pm