The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

2 posters

The good old days (Days and days updating)

Fenon
    Fenon

The good old days (Days and days updating) Empty The good old days (Days and days updating)

Post by Fenon Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:35 am

Ah I had missed the endless updates you have to go through to play RoM, good times.
    Fenon
    Fenon

The good old days (Days and days updating) Empty Re: The good old days (Days and days updating)

Post by Fenon Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:34 am

Awww, my account has been suspended...
    DS9
    DS9

The good old days (Days and days updating) Empty Re: The good old days (Days and days updating)

Post by DS9 Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:43 am

eh why? coz you havnt used it in awhile or coz u been naughty?
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:54 am

I went to support just after I posted this, it seems they improved security and you need to get your password reset. Just did mine (Got to remember which other accounts I had now...)

Go to their site, support, "Why was my account blocked", and use the click here in details, then just enter your accounts email address.
    DS9
    DS9

Post by DS9 Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:44 pm

that sounds annoying. used to bug me that if you wanted ashot of this and hadn't played for a week or two an update took bloomin ages by which time you can't be arsed playin. also the game lagged really bad in places, i think if i was to play again i'd like to get more ram first.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:57 pm

I think it's partly my fault it took quite a lot time, I've been downloading a lot of stuff the last few days. All the skill points have been reset by the way. I hardly tried the Elf thing when it came out, just made a char and got to level 2, been giving it a bit more of a go today and its alright. The game looks good still, but not as good as Perfect World looked even without the terrain textures. But it is a more solid game than Perfect World. There are some new kick ass mounts and a damn annoying newbie fairy pet that I just want to smash with a hammer.
    Fenon
    Fenon

Post by Fenon Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:30 pm

I like the markings on the elves skin, when you change the camera angle you see little bits of the pattern, very nice, don't think I've seen that used before. I've forgotten my secondary password so I can't delete characters on that server and account.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:38 am