The Ragol Arms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arms Ep III

Heading back to Ragol ? Maybe ..

3 posters

CiV 5

Armok

CiV 5 Empty CiV 5

Post by Armok Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:44 am

Been looking forward to this game for months.

Then the bad news

'Civilization V will also incorporate much of Valve's Steamworks functionality. With Valve's development tools, Civilization V will include features such as auto-updating, Steam Achievements, downloadable content, and multiplayer matchmaking. Further tying the game to Steam, those who preorder the regular or Digital Deluxe edition of Civilization V through the downloadable storefront will be offered the Cradle of Civilization Map Pack: Mesopotamia add-on for free. Included in the map pack will be new territory to explore in the Fertile Crescent, from the Nile River to the Tigris and Euphrates river valleys.'

Rejected fucking Steam I wish it would fuck off and die. Anyway the moment one of your guys get a cracked copy gimme a shout I aint paying for no Steam shit.

Now to go Amazon and give it a one star review.
    Fenon
    Fenon

CiV 5 Empty Re: CiV 5

Post by Fenon Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:46 pm

Sorry for your loss Armok, I don't think my laptop could handle it well now anyway so it doesn't really affect me. Just another game lost to the evils of Steam.
    Neo Chade
    Neo Chade

Post by Neo Chade Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:17 pm

And steam is bad because....?

And a negative review because they've decided to use one of the best and most popular digital distribution services going is a tad immature, and frankly retarded.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:07 am